1. Basic lodge rate based on double occupancy | Rock Room $189 | Paper Room $189 | Scissor Room $289 | $49 for each additional adult guest | $39 for each additional youth guest | maximum 12 guests | 2 day minimum stay. Call for extended stay for traveling nurse, military, Alaskan, discount rates. The City of Anchorage requires the collection of a Municipal Room Tax of 12%.
2. Check In 5:00 PM | Check Out 11:00 AM If these times do not work with your travel plans, please let us know. We are flexible and will cheerfully arrange a check in time that best suits your schedule, without any additional costs.
3. A deposit of 50% of your total stay is required after your reservation has been formally confirmed. The remaining balance is due one month before your arrival. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, cash, and checks.
4. If you cancel with more than 4 months notice, we will refund all money less the cc processing fees. If you cancel with more than 2 months notice, we will refund 50% of your money. With less than 2 months notice, we will retain your payment for the reservation unless we are able to re-book the room. Please give us a courtesy call and an email, if your plans should change. The best way to contact us by phone (907) 444-6898 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Our "No Show" policy is simple. We will automatically charge your credit card for all unpaid days of your reservation. When you make reservations with Turnagain View Lodge, you agree to these terms.
Peer Reviewed & Inspected for Health, Safety, and Quality Standards
1. All guest rooms have individual locks and keys. We have never had any problems with theft, but we do not assume any responsibility for your valuables and ask that you keep them with you at all times.
2. For your safety, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and CO monitors are placed throughout the lodge.
3. Necessary emergency numbers are clearly posted as well as, how to contact us should we be away from the lodge.
We are members of Visit Anchorage.net formally known as Anchorage Convention and Visitors Bureau (ACVB)