New for 2020
Big Bob’s Bench
Schedule an appointment for a tour
If you have an event in mind, schedule an appointment for a tour of Big Bob’s Bench, Turnagain View Lodge, Indian Valley Mine, and the grounds. We are located 30 minutes south of the Anchorage International Airport, Mile 104 Seward Highway behind Indian Valley Mine, National Historic Site. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our 11 acre venue is in a private natural setting overlooking the waters of Turnagain Arm and backdropped by the mountains of Chugach State Park. The spacious 40×60 White Peak Pole Tent has window walls available if needed for inclement weather, a dance floor, and outdoor restrooms.
For weddings, the 3 story log lodge is a great gathering space for a rehearsal evening and on the wedding day, offers a comfortable dressing area for the whole bridal party. The lodge kitchen is well suited for catering or personal cooking. The lodge can accommodate 12 overnight guests.
– Expansive View of the Chugach Mountains and the waters of Turnagain Arm
– 40’x60′ Peak Pole Tent Platform and Lodge spread out across an 11 acre historic gold mining claim
– 3,700 sq ft Lodge | 2,000 sq ft Wrap Around Deck
– 1/2 Acre Groomed Lawn | Pond
– 3 Story Log Lodge | 3 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms
– Lodge Overnight Accommodations max12 guests | Indoor capacity max30 Guests
– Kitchen fully equipped for catering or personal cooking
– Outdoor capacity max300 guests | Rent-a-Cans | Tent Platform
– Tent Camping | RV Parking no hook ups
– Fire Pit | Parking
You are welcome to call or text anytime
I strive to answer the phone 24/7