Need an Unforgettable Event Venue?
Schedule a Tour
If you have an event in mind, schedule an appointment for a tour of Big Bob’s Bench (see below), Turnagain View Lodge, Indian Valley Mine, and the 11 acre private surrounding grounds. We look forward to hearing from you. We’re located 30 minutes south of the Anchorage International Airport, Mile 104 Seward Highway, behind Indian Valley Mine, National Historic Site. For those interested in visiting Alyeska Resort, our venue is located a brief 20 minutes from Girdwood, Alaska. .
Our new outdoor tent venue is in a private natural setting overlooking the waters of Turnagain Arm and backdropped by the mountains of Chugach State Park. The spacious 40×60 White Peak Pole Tent has window walls available if needed for inclement weather, a dance floor, and outdoor restrooms.
For weddings, the 3-story log lodge is a great gathering space for the rehearsal evening, and on the wedding day offers a comfortable dressing area for the entire bridal party. The lodge kitchen is well suited for catering or personal cooking. The lodge can accommodate 12 overnight guests and 30 event guests.
Event Venue Amenities
- 11 Acre Private Natural Setting (unseen from the highway)
- Expansive Views of the Chugach and Kenai Mountain Ranges and Tidal Waters of Turnagain Arm
- 40’x60′ Peak Pole Tent with Window Walls and Dance Floor max300 guests
- 3,700 Sq Ft Lodge | 2,000 Sq Ft Wrap-Around Deck
- 1/2 Acre Groomed Lawn | Pond
- 3 Story Log Lodge | 3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
- Lodge Overnight Accommodations max12 guests
- Lodge Event max30 guests
- Open Living Room and Dinning area
- Kitchen Fully Equipped for Catering or Personal Cooking
- Spacious Grounds | Rent-a-Cans
- Tent Camping | RV Parking (no hook ups)
- Fire Pit
- Parking for 60 cars
You are welcome to call or text anytime
We strive to answer the phone 24/7
New for 2020 – Big Bob’s Bench